Sail Away This Spring! Save $400 to $1500 on your multi-day San Juan sailing adventure!
The Vernal Equinox approaches and with it the promise of warmer spring weather. What better way to shake off the winter blues than on a private sailing charter in the San Juan islands?
Some of the very best sailing conditions are enjoyed in the spring. Temperatures are mild and the winds are great. The islands are sprinkled with meadows and prairies of wild flowers and grasses. Come see them in all their splendor!
The San Juan Islands are seldom crowded, but they are even less so in the spring. Mornings can sometimes be a bit cool, but nothing a steaming pot of coffee and Diminuendo’s furnace can’t chase away!
To welcome the spring, Mari and Ron are inviting you to join them aboard Diminuendo for your own private spring sailing adventure, and offering special rates to help lure you off the couch. You’ll set sail from Bellingham, WA, just 90 minutes from bustling Seattle and about 60 minutes from Vancouver, BC. Within a few hours you’ll find yourself in a whole different world.
Spring 2017 special rates
- 2 day ( 1 night) charters regularly $1000/person now only $800/person! ($750/person 4 or more)
- 3 day (2 night) charters regularly $1300/person now only $1000/person ($950/person 4 or more)
- 4 day (3 night) charters regularly $1600/person now only $1200/person ($1150/person 4 or more)
- 5 day (4 night) charters regularly $1750/person now only $1400/person ($1350/person 4 or more)
- 6 day (5 night) charters regularly $1800/person now only $1600/person ($1550/person 4 or more)
To find out how you can take advantage of our great pre-season specials, call or text Northwest Sailing Adventures at: (253)381-3919. You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This offer is valid until May 20th for sailings before June 20th. For the best dates, call now!
See you aboard!